REMSA Mobile Operations Center
For more than 34 years, REMSA has provided mobile healthcare to the region’s 450,000 citizens and the five million people who visit the area every year. As part of our commitment to being Always Ready, REMSA’s Ground Operations provides dispatch and emergency medical services (EMS) at more than 700 special events held annually in our area.
Throughout northern Nevada and northeastern California, REMSA and Care Flight support partner first response agencies to sustain normal operations during extraordinary circumstances. As a critical part of the region’s public safety and healthcare infrastructure, REMSA must be able to ensure business and operational continuity – including medical dispatch and ground and air ambulance response – in the event of a natural or man-made disaster.
The Mobile Operations Center is fully outfitted with the unique specification requirements for an EMS mobile operations center. This vehicle can support special events, special teams assignments and serve as medical dispatch back-up in the event of a disaster.
- Radio, computer and printer wiring
- Dispatch stations for ambulance deployment, emergency medical dispatch call-taking and air asset coordination
- Landline phone jacks
- 110V electrical outlets and inverters
- Bathroom facility/kitchen sink
- Meeting area with electronic whiteboard
- Self-leveling hydraulics
- Emergency lights, sirens and loudspeaker
- Built-in shade awning