Point of Impact Volunteer Opportunities
REMSA’s Point of Impact monthly checkpoints are staffed by qualified, trained volunteers. If you’re interested and have the time to make at least a minimum commitment, please call (775) 858-5437 and leave your name and phone number on the message center line.
Checkpoint assignments can include:
- Performing inspections as part of an inspection team
- Processing paperwork as part of an inspection team
- Proofing and collecting paperwork at the main table
- Assisting with directing traffic at the checkpoint
- Assisting with distribution of paperwork to parents
- Assisting with reminder phone calls and/or emails
- Assisting at event as a runner
All volunteers receive free lunch at each event in which they participate.