One Call Center
Our One Call center, allows for providers and healthcare facilities to make one call to our Internationally Accredited dispatch center to arrange for patient transport whether it be emergent 9-1-1 calls or non-emergent inter-facility transfers. REMSA Communications has the expertise and resources to efficiently and safely transport patients by ground ambulance, helicopter, or fixed-wing services provided by Care Flight.
REMSA’s One Call center will provide the high level of expertise and customer service necessary to help you!
For Care Flight:
Care Flight’s medical professionals maintain the highest levels of care during transport between facilities or from a scene. When you call 1-800-648-4888, you’ll speak to one of our medically trained communications specialists who will facilitate the best mode of critical care transport for your patient.
Call Care Flight for:
- Advanced Life Support including trauma,
- stroke and cardiac patients
- ICU-level care
- Cardio active IV drips
- LVAD, Impella, and balloon pumps
- Invasive monitoring arterial lines, CVP
- Critical pediatric patients
- High-risk OB care requiring monitoring and tocolytics
- Ventilator and airway management
- Ultrasound monitoring
- Bariatric patients up to 500 lbs