Paramedic Per Diem- (Plumas County, CA)
We are currently hiring Per Diem Paramedics for our operation in Plumas County, California as part of our Care Flight Ground Operations. If you are a nationally registered (NREMT) Paramedic, with the ability to obtain a California Paramedic certification then we are looking for you to be on the team!
- Paramedic certification in the State of California required.
- Nor Cal Certification required.
- American Heart Association ACLS required.
- American Heart Association PALS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR required.
- Current ITLS or equivalent required.
- CA Ambulance Driver’s License with Medical Examiner’s Certification
- Valid California or Nevada Driver’s license required with a clean driving record.
- Low angle rope rescue certification preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Maintains a positive working attitude.
- Self-starter requiring little oversight.
- Must be adaptable to change and able to function in a team based management structure.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.