Great Schedules / Sign on & Retention Bonuses / Relocation Assistance
We have an interest in prioritizing work / life balance. We have migrated our shift configuration away from standard 12 hour shifts and to a 4 day/10 hour schedule. Here at REMSA/Care Flight we value your time and recognize the need for rest and time with your friends and family. We are also offering up to $16,500 for relocation and signing incentives for experienced Paramedics!
Reno/Lake Tahoe Area:
Live in one of America’s greatest outdoor playgrounds! Nestled between the Great Basin and the Sierra Nevada, adjacent to Lake Tahoe; REMSA employees enjoy outdoor recreation year-round, community events and a diverse exhilarating nightlife. Reno locals can be found near the three bodies of water, Lake Tahoe, the Truckee River, and Pyramid Lake which provide visitors and locals with opportunities to fish, water ski and wakeboard, parasail, jet ski and swim. Not to mention – No state income tax!
We are currently hiring Full-Time Paramedics & EMTs to work in our fast-paced 911 system. As a clinical provider at REMSA / Care Flight, you have the opportunity to not just work on an ambulance, but learn and qualify for many of our specialty areas including Search & Rescue, TEMS, Bike Team, Education, Wildland Fire Team, and even Care Flight. In addition, many of us pick up shifts working Reno’s notorious special events including Reno Air Races, Hot August Nights, Rib Cook-Off, Street Vibrations and Reno’s AAA Baseball Team, the Aces.
Compensation & Benefits:
In recognition that not all applicants are at the same point in their careers job offers are made commensurate with your experience level and is between $25-$32/hr. We have an expansive benefit package with most benefits beginning on day one of employment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Ultra low medical premium with free dental & vision for employee coverage)
- Company matched 401K retirement plan
- Dedicated, embedded mental health clinician who is available for all employees
- Employee Team Sharing Plan & Holiday Bonus
- Scheduled Pay Increase
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement & an Education Center onsite
- AD&D, Life & Critical Illness insurance
- HSA with company contribution
- Pet Insurance
- 10 company recognized holidays that includes an employee designated holiday
- High bank limit PTO plan with a self-directed cash out provision
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Service awards program
- Spot recognition program
- Company provided Uniforms
- Employee Assistance & PTO Donation programs
- And more..
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Current nationally registered Paramedic (NREMT-P)
- AHA ACLS, PALS, & CPR/BLS Provider
- Upon hire: ITLS or PHTLS Certification
- Valid Driver’s license with no major infractions on driving record
Click below to apply.
Visit our Education Center online if you do not have these qualifications but would like to get started on an EMS Career.Apply Now