Critical Care Transport Technician (EMT)
This is a Full Time position.
We are looking for EMT’s to work as part of the Care Flight Critical Care Transport Team to provide high quality medical care and transport of critically ill and injured patients. In this position you will coordinate a smooth and efficient system of stocking supplies and equipment on the ambulance as well as equipment rooms and exchange of Care Flight user agency equipment.
Qualifications/ Experience Requirements
- Current State of Nevada EMT-Basic or EMT-Advanced certification.
- Current BCLS/CPR certification required.
- Pre-hospital experience preferred.
- Experience in a high performance ALS system beneficial.
- Valid Nevada or California Driver’s license required.
- Experience operating an emergency vehicle a plus, a clean driving record is mandatory.
- Self-starter requiring little oversight with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience in EMS and public education; field or classroom based a plus.
- Must be adaptable to change and able to function in a team based management structure.