Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT)
Get experience in a fast-paced, family-oriented company as an Advanced EMT. As an Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT), you will be trained on our inter-facility transfer unit and in the 9-1-1 system. We have an interest in prioritizing work / life balance. We have migrated our shift configuration away from standard 12 hour shifts and to a 4 day/10 hour schedule. Here at REMSA/Care Flight we value your time and recognize the need for rest and time with your friends and family.
We are currently hiring for Full-Time positions only. Candidates must have open availability (days/nights/weekends/evenings/holidays).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Ultra low medical premium with free dental & vision for employee coverage)
- Company matched 401K retirement plan
- Employee Team Sharing Plan & Holiday Bonus
- Scheduled Pay Increase
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement & an Education Center onsite
- AD&D, Life & Critical Illness insurance
- HSA with company contribution
- Pet Insurance
- 10 company recognized holidays that includes an employee designated holiday
- High bank limit PTO plan with a self-directed cash out provision
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Service awards program
- Spot recognition program
- Company provided Uniforms & laundry service
- Employee Assistance & PTO Donation programs
- Company provided Lunches featuring Ice Age Meals
- And more..
- Current nationally registered Advanced EMT, willing to apply for reciprocity with the State of Nevada (if out of state) or a current holder of a Nevada State Advanced EMT Certification is required.
- Current AHA BLS/CPR Provider required.
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record required.