Talent Acquisition Specialist
In coordination with the HR team, this position is responsible for the cycle of recruiting including: job posting management, researching and screening prospective candidates, sourcing candidates, conducting phone screenings and scheduling interviews. This position is also responsible for sourcing of candidates not only through job postings but other resources such as social media, job fairs or school partnerships and will use these sourcing techniques to enhance the advertising channels. The Talent Acquisition Specialist pro-actively works with HR Business Partners and Director of HR to tailor to the Company’s specific hiring needs.
Within this general framework, this position is accountable for the following functions:
• Provide recruitment support to HR Business Partners and hiring managers to meet Company staffing goals.
• Manage job postings on necessary platforms.
• Review resumes, conduct phone screenings and schedule interviews while maintaining open communication with prospective candidates through this process.
• Responsible for advanced sourcing techniques such as social media networking, affiliation connections, job fairs and school partnerships.
• Manage social media recruitment efforts from postings to campaigns.
• Marketing employment opportunities to appropriate outside entities and promoting the Company brand.
• Participate in recruitment events representing REMSA.
• Research and develop new opportunities to recruit the workforce.
• Create and manage diverse talent pipelines.
• Create regular and ad hoc recruiting reports.
• Produce and provide metrics for HR Business Partner review.
• Provide excellent external and internal customer service.
• Comply with local, state and federal employment law.
• Provide back up support to the Human Resources Team as needed.
• Perform any other duties assigned or requested.
Qualifications/ Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in relatable field or equivalent direct experience required.
• A minimum of two (2) year’s full time recruitment experience required.
• Strong recruitment and interviewing skills with exceptional knowledge of internet recruitment.
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service, oral and written communications skills required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with a focus in Word, Excel & Power Point required.
• Excellent research and analytical skills required.
• Prior experience working with an enterprise level HRMS or ATS preferred.
• Working knowledge of employment laws including FLSA, ADA, FMLA is preferred.
• Must be able to deal with sensitive information in a discrete and professional manner.