Per Diem – Paramedic
This is a per diem position. Candidates must have initial schedule flexibility to attend a 2 week classroom training and be able to complete field training time on the ambulance.
- Current nationally registered Paramedic (NREMT – P), willing to apply for reciprocity with the State of Nevada (if out of state) or a current holder of a Nevada State Paramedic Certification is required.
- 1 -Year experience in an ALS system preferred.
- AHA ACLS required.
- AHA PALS required.
- AHA CPR/BLS Provider required.
- ITLS or equivalent required.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Clean driving history.
- Must maintain per diem hour requirements per policy.
Per Diem Hour Requirement: 48 hours per quarter minimum.