Per Diem – Advanced EMT
This is a per diem position. Candidates must have initial schedule flexibility to attend a 2 week classroom training and be able to complete field training time on the ambulance. Get experience in a fast paced, family oriented company as an Advanced EMT. As an Advanced EMT you will be trained in the 911 system and on our inter-facility transfer unit. If you are nationally registered please apply to find out further details.
- Current nationally registered Advanced EMT, willing to apply for reciprocity with the State of Nevada (if out of state) or a current holder of a Nevada State Advanced EMT Certification is required.
- Current AHA BLS/CPR Provider required.
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record required.
- As a per diem, be able to attend some full time training.
- Maintain per diem hours requirements as outlined in policy.
Per Diem Hour Requirement: 48 hours per quarter minimum.Apply Now