Nurse Navigator – Part Time
Through a national Health Care Innovation Award, REMSA has proven the viability of our Community Health Program. In response to this success, we are currently seeking talented nurses to join our team. Our Nurse Health Line is the first in the world to become a nationally Accredited Center of Excellence (ACE), by the International Academy of Emergency Medical Dispatch. REMSA oversees all aspects of ground and air ambulance services within Washoe County, Nevada. This is a full-time position.
- Ability to work night shift.
- Nevada RN License required.
- California RN License, or the ability to obtain within 6 months of employment required.
- 2 years RN experience in ER or acute care required.
- AHA BLS/CPR within 30 days of employment required.
- Ability to obtain Emergency Medical Dispatch certification through the National Academy of Emergency Dispatch within 30 days of employment.
- Ability to obtain ECNS Certification within 30 days of employment.