Rural Community Paramedic – Tonopah (Full Time)
Community Health Program has a full-time opening for Frontier/Rural Community Health Paramedic. This position is located out of Tonopah, NV.
Qualifications/ Experience Requirements:
- Must have completed Community Health Paramedic training program or successfully complete the designated Community Health paramedic training program within designated time frame.
- Current nationally registered Paramedic (NREMT – P), willing to apply for reciprocity with the State of Nevada (if out of state) or a current holder of a Nevada State Paramedic Certification is required.
- Five years pre-hospital and/or patient care experience preferred.
- Current AHA ACLS required.
- Current AHA BLS provider required.
- Current PHTLS, ITLS, or equivalent (upon hire).
- Current AHA PALS certification required.
- Current CCEMP-T preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license required with a clean driving record.
- Ability to obtain a Nevada Ambulance Attendant license.