Rural Community Paramedic – Tonopah (Full Time)
Community Health Program has a full-time opening for Frontier/Rural Community Health Paramedic. This position is located out of Tonopah, NV.
We are currently hiring a Full-Time Community Health Paramedic to service Northern Nye County. Based out of Tonopah NV, this Paramedic will work a 4 day on 8 day off rotation (overtime paid after 40 hours per week) schedule and respond jointly with the Nye Co. EMS Ambulance to provide Advanced Life Support to all 911 requests for service. The Paramedic will receive education and a Community Health Paramedic endorsement through the State of NV within an allotted timeframe determined by REMSA. This Rural/Frontier Community Health Paramedic will work under an advanced scope of practice including telehealth presentations outlined by REMSA’s Medical Director. This position may commute long distance but is expected to be based in Tonopah NV for their 4 day rotation.
· Current nationally registered Paramedic (NREMT-P), with ability to obtain NV Certification.
· Completion of REMSA’s Community Health Paramedic Program post hire
· AHA ACLS
· AHA PALS
· AHA CPR/BLS Provider
· ITLS or PHTLS upon hire
· Valid Driver’s license with clean driving history
Compensation & Benefits:
In recognition that not all applicants are at the same point in their careers job offers are made commensurate with your experience level. Many companies claim to have a great benefit package, but how many will offer you the following?
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Ultra low medical premium with free dental & vision for employee coverage)
- Company matched 401K retirement plan
- Employee Team Sharing Plan & Holiday Bonus
- Scheduled Pay Increase
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement & an Education Center onsite
- AD&D, Life & Critical Illness insurance
- HSA with company contribution
- Pet Insurance
- 10 company recognized holidays that includes an employee designated holiday
- High bank limit PTO plan with a self-directed cash out provision
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Service awards program
- Spot recognition program
- Company provided Uniforms & laundry service
- Employee Assistance & PTO Donation programs
- And more..