Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) – Per Diem
This is a per diem position. This EMT position may be used for special events/contracts or in our inter-facility transfer division. Candidates must maintain per diem hours requirements and be available for a variety of shifts to include days/nights/weekends/evenings/holidays.
Qualifications/ Experience Requirements:
- Minimum certification of a current State of Nevada EMT.
- Current American Heart Association BLS/CPR certification required.
- Valid Driver’s license, with a clean driving record required.
- Ability to obtain a Nevada Ambulance Attendant license upon hire.
- Must possess excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Maintains a positive working attitude.
- Self-starter requiring little oversight.
- Must be adaptable to change and able to function in a team-based management structure.